1. Pick the event you would like to have in your church or choose a package of events and plan your entire ministry event year!
2. Contact one of our ministry event specialists by calling: 888-235-7948 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or try our instant chat feature here on the website and talk to someone live. (9am-5pm EST)
3. Your in:cast specialist will walk you through the site license process make sure you have the equipment needed to receive the event and give you info on promotional and marketing tools for your event.
That’s it! You are set to spread the good news and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community and church!
The cost of an event will vary because of many factors. Please consult with an in:cast event specialist regarding the specific event you are interested in hosting or visit the event page for pricing.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All purchases are non-transferable & non-refundable. You may not transfer the cost of the simulcast to another simulcast or event. All purchases are final.
It is your responsibility to make sure your site meets the technical requirements and take advantage of the testing opportunities. in:cast is not responsible for any equipment failure or interrupted internet connection at your site that may cause a loss of the live event, poor quality, or other problems simulcasting the event.
Your host site fee includes:
1. The license to host the event
2. Promotional materials to promote your event to your church and community and
3. Unlimited tickets.
Selling your tickets is optional; however, by selling tickets, you have the opportunity to recoup your costs and generate additional revenue for your church.
Other OPTIONAL expenses you may incur associated with hosting an event include any promotional fees (printing, newspaper or radio ads, etc) and food costs if you decide to provide refreshments during the simulcast.
No. Because of copyright and intellectual property issues recording is not permitted. Your license gives you the ability to show on a specific date. If you are interested in multi-site viewing event please consult with an in:cast specialist to purchase additional licenses.
Yes. You may purchase in:cast Product Packs to make available books, CD, DVDs, and other resources featured the day of the event. We can help you determine how much product you will need based on audience estimates.
An in:cast specialist will be there to help you each step of the way — from technical concerns to questions about promoting your event. On the event day we will have team available to help with any problems you may have.
For assistance now please contact us at either email@example.com or call us at 888-235-7948.
Hosting a simulcast conference allows you to bring your attendees the excitement and impact of a large conference event — without the inconvenience and costs of travel. Since you host the event right at your church, you provide families in your community an opportunity to be inspired and challenged with others from across the nation without booking flights, hotels, and other travel expenses — a major benefit in our challenging economy!
Can't find what you're looking for?
Search below to find the perfect event for your church.